Apollo Victor Hospital known as the 'Pearl of the Orient' and a 'Tourist Paradise', Goa has a natural beauty with golden beaches and verdant hinterland. Set in this background is the Apollo Victor Hospitals, Margao, Goa, a 150 - bed tertiary care, multi-specialty, super-specialty hospital that has strengthened the healthcare infrastructure in the state of Goa.
1. 150 bedded Hospital located in the heart of Margao City
2. The Apollo Victor Hospitals is a Franchisee of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., the largest health care provider in South East Asia, who ensure that the services provided are to Apollo standards.
3. The Hospital has on its rolls, super specialists (besides eminent visiting consultants) and a team of experienced and highly qualified medical, para-medical and nursing staff.
4. The following Super Specialty facilities are available at the Hospital:
- Interventional Cardiology and Cardio vascular Surgery
- Intensive Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Orthopaedics - Laminar air flow Operation Theatre
- Gastroenterology – medical and surgical
- Neurosurgery - Laminar air flow Operation Theatre
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- General Surgery
- Nephrology & Dialysis
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Physiotherapy and occupational Therapy
- Cosmetic and Plastic surgery
5. Allied facilities (available round the clock)
- Laboratory Services - (Haematology, Biochemistry, Serology, Immunology, Microbiology, Clinical Pathology and Blood Bank)
- Imaging facilities - Spiral CT Scans / Color Doppler’s / Tread Mill / Cath Lab Ultra sound / Mammography / Ultrasonography / 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine / Convention & Digital (X-rays)
- Ambulance Services
6. Medical Personnel Full time Consultants, Regular visiting Consultants, Doctors (Jr. Consultants / Registrars, etc.)
7. Medical equipment
- The Hospital has the State of the art ‘Siemens’ Cath Lab – the first of its kind in India. We undertake Angiographies, Angioplasties and all open heart surgeries.
- The Hospital’s 40 critical care beds in ICU / ICCU / MICU / N.I.C.U. / CT post etc are ultra modern and equipped with advanced critical care equipment like Modular patient central monitoring system with Ventilators, infusion pumps and all essential life saving equipment.
The Hospital’s four dedicated State of the Art Operation Theatres includes :
- Cardio thoracic Operation Theatre with Heart Lung IABP, integrated patient anesthetic cum monitoring system with slave monitoring systems.
- Ortho and Neuro-surgeries operation theatre with complete instrumentation for joint replacement, arthroscopic surgical intervention incl. Shoulder surgery.
- General Operation Theatre with facilities for laparoscopic surgeries.
- Gynaecology operation theatre for all routine Gynaecological and Obstetrical works including high risk pregnancies.
- All Operation Theatre’s are equipped with central gases and state of the art support facilities.
8. Infrastructure facilities
The Hospital is equipped with a complete range of infrastructure facilities required to operate a modern Hospital.
- Two standby Generators (one 320 KVA and the 2nd of 250 KVA capacity).
- 150 Tonne Central Air-conditioning plant.
- Central medical gases system.
- Water treatment plant with a Hydro pneumatic system for supply of purified water.
- Sewerage treatment plant.
- Electric sub-station.
9. The Hospital has an ultra modern kitchen to cater hygienic and wholesome diets to patients.
10. General cleaning facilities of all Hospital areas is the hallmark of the Hospital.